- 4 — 8 ounce cans Gluten-Free Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Swerve or Sweetener of choice
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried Basil
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons chopped, fresh Basil, if desired
Mix all the ingredients together in a sauce pan, including fresh Basil, if desired. Gently heat until it starts to bubble, watching that it doesn’t scorch, then turn down to simmer for 20 minutes. Stir constantly.
Serve over gluten-free pasta, or use this as a pizza sauce on a gluten-free pizza crust.